Nakedness


Take a close look at this new pencil work I sketched and shaded today, interesting right?

Today I thought  of what the world looked like before civilization, how nakedness was seen, I imagined how it never mattered to the ancient human that they were actually naked, there mind set towards nakedness and imaginations, unlike we have it today in the modern world.
I could not really fully understand, then my mind went straight to the holy book were it was said that before man committed sin he never knew he was naked until he committed the sin… then in my imagination I related that to the ancient day and the modern day... if ancient human felt comfortable walking naked, meaning the sin man commits in our modern day is grievous, making the modern day man see nakedness from a whole different perspective most especially in this part of the world.. .What do you think ? 



Comments

Popular Posts